Hawaii has been our dream trip, and arriving at the Kaanapali Alii was all we hoped for! We went with another couple and loved the condo. We were able to shop and have breakfast and snacks in the room. The BBQ area was nice, and the staff would even cook the dinner if you provided the food. The pool was beautiful and not crowded. Hotels / time shares next door had bigger pools, but they were much more crowded and a lot more kids. The beach was exactly what we hoped for. The Whalers Village (shopping, restaurants) was a short walk away to go for lunch or dinner, even in bathing suits. I will definitely return on our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expansive one and two-bedroom condos range from 1,500 to 1,900 square feet offering one of the finest accommodations on Maui. Each are individually decorated and furnished with all the amenities that you’d expect from a resort hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kaanapali Alii reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaanapali Alii Hotel Lahaina
- Kaanapali Alii Maui/Lahaina