Have been to Hawaii several times but first time with fully family to Maui. I like the Kaanapali area so the Kaanapali Alii looked like a great fit for family of 4 (incl 2 teenage boys) given the size of the accommodations. We couldn't have been happier - it was a great set-up. The only challenge was that you really didn't have much in the way of restaurant / room service if needed, but there were enough options near by that we didn't find this an issue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expansive one and two-bedroom condos range from 1,500 to 1,900 square feet offering one of the finest accommodations on Maui. Each are individually decorated and furnished with all the amenities that you’d expect from a resort hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Vacatia, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Kaanapali Alii reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaanapali Alii Hotel Lahaina
- Kaanapali Alii Maui/Lahaina