This property certainly lives up to its positive reviews. We were a family of four staying for a week in a two bedroom apartment. On arrival service was very efficent and we were upgraded to an Ocean view apartment in building two. The apartment was very large and very well appointed. Daily servicing was excellent. A very small point is that it did not have an electric kettle for making tea. There is no restaurant on site but it is very close to Whaler's village which has several and the concierge was very helpful in making bookings or suggesting restaurants.
The grounds of the property are beautiful and it is located right by the best part of the beach. The beach further down e.g Hyatt, Mariottt is not nearly as good. The hotel provides a beach service so that you have comfortable chairs to sit on at the beach. We would certainly stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expansive one and two-bedroom condos range from 1,500 to 1,900 square feet offering one of the finest accommodations on Maui. Each are individually decorated and furnished with all the amenities that you’d expect from a resort hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Kaanapali Alii reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaanapali Alii Hotel Lahaina
- Kaanapali Alii Maui/Lahaina