We stayed here for a week and it was very nice. The units are very well furnished and the views are awesome. The service (with the exception of the concierge) was not as stellar as everybody mentions but it was fine. The kaanapali area is so much fun and it is so nice that the Alii is literally beachfront. The conceirge service was awesome and Wendy was extremely helpful and very friendly. Overall this place is worth every dime and it is by far one of the best places to stay in Maui.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expansive one and two-bedroom condos range from 1,500 to 1,900 square feet offering one of the finest accommodations on Maui. Each are individually decorated and furnished with all the amenities that you’d expect from a resort hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Kaanapali Alii reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaanapali Alii Hotel Lahaina
- Kaanapali Alii Maui/Lahaina