Stayed previously in ocean view bid 2 and mountain view bld 4. Hoped to get same unit 493 but were put in 2113--nice updated unit in bld 2 but it faced the westin which was under renovation and noisy-ugh. They quickly -less than 10 minutes- moved us (thanks ray!) to 473 in bld 4 which while it did not have closed off den was just fine for our small family of 3. We love the location the staff and the units. They try to make you happy (they were completely booked and were still able to get us to a unit located where we wanted to be) and all you have to do us relax and enjoy. Other guests are pleasant, pool and beach access are great. Teen daughter made friends and we all had a great time ! Love it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expansive one and two-bedroom condos range from 1,500 to 1,900 square feet offering one of the finest accommodations on Maui. Each are individually decorated and furnished with all the amenities that you’d expect from a resort hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kaanapali Alii reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaanapali Alii Hotel Lahaina
- Kaanapali Alii Maui/Lahaina