I did a lot of research before selecting this property for our family vacation. This was a great decision to stay here. We had an ocean front 2 bedroom on the 10th floor. The unit beautiful and updated. The check in process was seamless and Chris helped us move our luggage and costco items to our room. The staff is excellent. Daily housekeeping was wonderful. The beach in front is beautiful and the pool area is also stunning. While the pool doesn't have a huge pool the area is large enough for the property. The pool chairs are some of the most comfortable I have sat in. The covered area is also very nice. The towel service is great.
Based on my research we knew that there was no onsite restaurants but we wanted a two bedroom as close to the beach as possible, and this property is it! The only downside I would say is no wifi in the units themselves but they have internet access. This wasn't an issue for us as we had a laptop and our ipad/iphones used data service but it would be nice if they added wifi to the units. I plan to return to this property and would highly recommend. One of our favorite activities was Yoga on the beach with Carmen. She was outstanding!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expansive one and two-bedroom condos range from 1,500 to 1,900 square feet offering one of the finest accommodations on Maui. Each are individually decorated and furnished with all the amenities that you’d expect from a resort hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Kaanapali Alii reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaanapali Alii Hotel Lahaina
- Kaanapali Alii Maui/Lahaina