We stayed for 8 nights in March (the 7th night was free) and we were very impressed with everything and everyone. The location is fabulous - its the first time in a long time we've stayed in Kaanapali (usually stay in Kihei) but I will definitely return to the Alii in Kaanapali. Our 2 bedroom partial ocean view was gorgeously decorated in very tasteful Hawaiian decor. The size was perfect for my husband, two teen daughters and I. The staff were very friendly and they upgraded us without our asking. The pool area is lovely and right by the beautiful beach and bbq area (they even have a "grill master" to help with bbqing if necessary) and a small herb garden for people to use. The only reason I'm not giving 5 stars is b/c of the wi-fi. You can apparently connect by wire to the internet in the units (I didn't see any cables) but we didn't know that the connection was by hard wire and hadn't brought a laptop, only 2 ipads. This meant we needed wi-fi which was only available in a small area near the pool. In 2013, I want wi-fi (and I'm not an internet addict) included in my accomodation.We went next door to the Marriott and poached their stronger wi - fi signal! However, I would return to the Alii and highly recommend it. I'm already planning our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expansive one and two-bedroom condos range from 1,500 to 1,900 square feet offering one of the finest accommodations on Maui. Each are individually decorated and furnished with all the amenities that you’d expect from a resort hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kaanapali Alii reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaanapali Alii Hotel Lahaina
- Kaanapali Alii Maui/Lahaina