My family of 4 with two children (11 and 13) spent 5 nights in Feb 2013. Everything about the stay was wonderful. Great rooms, great service, great location. We were in building 4 on the second floor in unit 424. Though our ocean view was mostly blocked by the pool house, it was still very nice. The condo and room furnishings were all top notch. We cooked several meals and had all the kitchen tools and utensils we needed. Would highly recommend Kaanapali Alii if you are looking for a condo as opposed to a hotel room. We would go back again in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expansive one and two-bedroom condos range from 1,500 to 1,900 square feet offering one of the finest accommodations on Maui. Each are individually decorated and furnished with all the amenities that you’d expect from a resort hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Kaanapali Alii reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaanapali Alii Hotel Lahaina
- Kaanapali Alii Maui/Lahaina