If you want the option of having a place where you can feel like you are at home (in paradise!) then try this hotel. You can get daily maid service (for an extra fee) or take care of things yourself. The rooms are spacious enough that you could truly live here. We had a one bedroom unit that also had a den with a queen bed in it and two bathrooms plus dining area, full kitchen, living room and washer/dryer. Everything that would make our two week stay comfortable. They have a great bar b que area with eating area overlooking the beach for fantastic sunsets!
The lanais are a great size with tables and usually six chairs.
While there is no restaurant on site, there are many that are very close.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expansive one and two-bedroom condos range from 1,500 to 1,900 square feet offering one of the finest accommodations on Maui. Each are individually decorated and furnished with all the amenities that you’d expect from a resort hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Kaanapali Alii reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaanapali Alii Hotel Lahaina
- Kaanapali Alii Maui/Lahaina