Stayed at Ka'anapali Alii resort in Dec 2012 - rented a privately-owned oceanfront condo off VRBO (356). The property itself is wonderful - great service, immaculately-kept, and great amenities. The units are privately-owned, so they may vary in appointments and condition, but 356 is absolutely pristine, with an oversized balcony/lanai no more than 50 feet from the ocean. The property itself is perfectly situated within a 5-minute walk to Whaler's Village, nestled between the Westin and Marriott Maui Club, Highly recommend the Alii for a condo rental.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expansive one and two-bedroom condos range from 1,500 to 1,900 square feet offering one of the finest accommodations on Maui. Each are individually decorated and furnished with all the amenities that you’d expect from a resort hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, BookIt.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Kaanapali Alii reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaanapali Alii Hotel Lahaina
- Kaanapali Alii Maui/Lahaina