In the heart of Kaanapali Beach! We stayed here based on the Trip Advisor ratings and recommendations and it lived up to expectations. The location was perfect, grounds were beautiful and accomodations pristine, large, comfortable and lovely. We had a 1 bedroom with a 'den'. The den was a second bedroom and had its own bath, which was perfect for my 11 year old. While I didn't cook much in the kitchen, it was so nice to have such a large area to spread out in and perfect for breakfast in the morning, instead of being on top of one another in a hotel room. The pools & beach were beautiful - I can't say enough great things about this place!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expansive one and two-bedroom condos range from 1,500 to 1,900 square feet offering one of the finest accommodations on Maui. Each are individually decorated and furnished with all the amenities that you’d expect from a resort hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kaanapali Alii reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaanapali Alii Hotel Lahaina
- Kaanapali Alii Maui/Lahaina