I can't say enough about how much my family and i love coming to this place. Yes there are still a few units that are out dated. I have booked through VRBO .com that last couple times. Easy to figure out which unit just look at how many reviews there are. The unit is wonderful, the updated pool and workout room are great. If you like staying in hotels, DO NOT STAY HERE. The people that seem to always complain are the ones that did not pay for the nicer room and like staying in hotels. This is not a hotel. The Alii is a place for you and your family or friends to really relax and not feel like you are in a huge overcrowded hotel. BBQ area is great and might need to get their early as it is very popular. It comes down to this if you are looking for somewhere that is very relaxing and you can spend some quality time with your friends or loved ones.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expansive one and two-bedroom condos range from 1,500 to 1,900 square feet offering one of the finest accommodations on Maui. Each are individually decorated and furnished with all the amenities that you’d expect from a resort hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kaanapali Alii reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaanapali Alii Hotel Lahaina
- Kaanapali Alii Maui/Lahaina