I stayed at A 202 through above owner ( mention my name, andrea) a one bedroom RIGHT ON THE OCEAN, A 203 is a studio, same location on ocean. Very clean, comfortable,safe, hot tubs and pools right next to condo in bldg A. A great location in west maui.....great health food store and japanese deli within walking, also farmers market. Very close to 3 remarkable beaches, kalapani, napili and kailua. Good for solo,couples,families.....highly recommend. The owner lives nearby and supplies lots of play things in the closet, beach towels, pails and shovels, even some golf clubs....contact her and she will tell you all that she has to offer. Much better than a hotel.
I hope I can return. Very relaxing lounge chairs lining the ocean side! YUM!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A garden paradise on "The Magic Isle." This picturesque oceanfront resort is nestled amid 13 acres of lush tropical landscaping and expansive lawns bordered by flower-lined paths. The resort offers a variety of on-site amenities and activities - with restaurants, galleries and shops of Lahaina and Kaanapali Beach just moments away. Facilities Use and Cleaning Fee: A daily facilities use fee and a one-time housekeeping fee $89 (plus tax) will apply. Daily housekeeping is available for an additional fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aston at Papakea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston At Papakea Hotel Lahaina
- Resortquest Papakea Resort
- Papakea Resort Maui
- Papakea Maui
- Aston At Papakea Resort Maui/Lahaina