I spent November 14th-20th at Papakea. I was a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding and I stayed at one of the ocean front 2br/2bath condos with the bride and two other bridesmaids. It was nicely furnished and even had a new washer/dryer for us to use and with 4 girls sharing the condo there was plenty of laundry to do. We enjoyed leaving the sliding door opened at night to let in the cool breeze and listened to the waves as we went to sleep. We didn't stay around the condo much seeing as we were busy with wedding plans, but when we did get to enjoy the pool and beach we were pleasantly pleased with the temperature of the pool and the access to the beach. We also liked the convinience of the ABC store just down the road and the short drive to other beaches and shops in Lahaina.
One find we were very excited about if you a bargain shopper is the flea market that sets up on the side of the main highway as you are coming down towards Lahaina. It was there Monday, Thursday, Friday. It had wonderful hand made jewlery that we took advantage of for great prices. Great for bringing back gifts. Also you have to go on Front Street - they have lots of wonderful shops and restaurants. Forget worrying about having a restaurant at the resort - get out and see the island and discover many different places. Overall we were pleased with our stay and would concider staying here again if the opportunity comes back around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A garden paradise on "The Magic Isle." This picturesque oceanfront resort is nestled amid 13 acres of lush tropical landscaping and expansive lawns bordered by flower-lined paths. The resort offers a variety of on-site amenities and activities - with restaurants, galleries and shops of Lahaina and Kaanapali Beach just moments away. Facilities Use and Cleaning Fee: A daily facilities use fee and a one-time housekeeping fee $89 (plus tax) will apply. Daily housekeeping is available for an additional fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aston at Papakea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston At Papakea Hotel Lahaina
- Resortquest Papakea Resort
- Papakea Resort Maui
- Papakea Maui
- Aston At Papakea Resort Maui/Lahaina