The hotel staff were great from arrival, we got an excellent room C307 (the rooms are owned individually, the chain manages them so you may get an outdated/worn room).
The hotel has two pools and two putting greens, tennis courts and stuff all were in excellent condition and never crowded.
There is nothing (in walking distance) to do at night. Lahania is a 5 minute drive (loads to do there its great).
The beach is narrow and has coral/rough water (typical of Maui).
The only minor negative point from me is the exterior of the hotel needs painting a different colour it looks well dirty when you first turn up and its a little dingy at night as the lights in the hall ways are not very bright.
Go enjoy a decent value hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A garden paradise on "The Magic Isle." This picturesque oceanfront resort is nestled amid 13 acres of lush tropical landscaping and expansive lawns bordered by flower-lined paths. The resort offers a variety of on-site amenities and activities - with restaurants, galleries and shops of Lahaina and Kaanapali Beach just moments away. Facilities Use and Cleaning Fee: A daily facilities use fee and a one-time housekeeping fee $89 (plus tax) will apply. Daily housekeeping is available for an additional fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aston at Papakea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston At Papakea Hotel Lahaina
- Resortquest Papakea Resort
- Papakea Resort Maui
- Papakea Maui
- Aston At Papakea Resort Maui/Lahaina