Thank you to Misty and Carly of Maui Dreams Come True for providing all the particulars for our stay, and Jim and Margaret for their beautiful Condo.
We stayed in 302B Papakea from February 4 to February 20 of this year. We had to write and thank you for the use of your gorgeous condo! The unit really turned out to be even beyond our expectations from the ad on the website! The unit itself offered everything we could need or wish for and more. We even found a garlic press! The dishes and wine glasses were perfect and the plastic wine glasses were great for around the barbecue.
The decor was so Hawaii and everything from furniture to bedding to washer & dryer was clean, attractive and beautifully functional! Although we spent little time indoors, cooking, sleeping, showering and even doing laundry were enjoyable and effortless. Since the Sochi Olympics were held during our time on Maui, we very much appreciated the large, high- definition TV. (We could turn it slightly to face the lanai) The furniture on the lanai was beautiful and comfortable. We spent a lot of time out there!
We particularly loved your ceramic flip-flop and combed the island shops to find one for ourselves. To no avail, however! All of the other ornaments and artwork were lovely.
Our view from the lanaii was spectacular! We saw whales spouting and jumping every morning from our lanai. During our beach walks, we were blessed with 2 monk seals -- one basking in the sun near Black Rock and one frolicking in the shallow waters on the beach. On one morning walk we counted 5 sea turtles near shore and saw several others during our stay. We experienced sun, cloud, wind, waves and calm waters. All of it was dreamy!
Having come to Maui on a "once in a lifetime" trip, we began planning how we could get back "to paradise" almost the first day we were there. We must return and certainly our experience in your condo unit contributed a great deal to that decision. We hope to be back in 302B within the next couple of years.
Mahalo & aloha,
Cathy & Rick S
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A garden paradise on "The Magic Isle." This picturesque oceanfront resort is nestled amid 13 acres of lush tropical landscaping and expansive lawns bordered by flower-lined paths. The resort offers a variety of on-site amenities and activities - with restaurants, galleries and shops of Lahaina and Kaanapali Beach just moments away. Facilities Use and Cleaning Fee: A daily facilities use fee and a one-time housekeeping fee $89 (plus tax) will apply. Daily housekeeping is available for an additional fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aston at Papakea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston At Papakea Hotel Lahaina
- Resortquest Papakea Resort
- Papakea Resort Maui
- Papakea Maui
- Aston At Papakea Resort Maui/Lahaina