We stayed in unit E403 and this place was perfect for my family. We are two grown kids with our spouses and my mom and we loved the place. We spent a week there in March and watched whales right from our porch!
Papakea Resort is a little bit out of the center of action, so getting to the sandy part of the beach takes about 15 minutes. (It's a half mile walk to Duke's Restaurant.) It is, however, very conveniently located near a supermarket, and a great fish market and "farmer's Market" which is really a natural foods store.
What kept it from being excellent?
- Many of the light bulbs were out in the condo and never got fixed.
- No beach right there.
- The Internet was weak in the master bedroom.
- The hallway bathroom smelled a bit rank.
- Bedrooms were a bit loud in the morning when people walked by and went to the elevator.
Despite these small details, we would Definitely go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A garden paradise on "The Magic Isle." This picturesque oceanfront resort is nestled amid 13 acres of lush tropical landscaping and expansive lawns bordered by flower-lined paths. The resort offers a variety of on-site amenities and activities - with restaurants, galleries and shops of Lahaina and Kaanapali Beach just moments away. Facilities Use and Cleaning Fee: A daily facilities use fee and a one-time housekeeping fee $89 (plus tax) will apply. Daily housekeeping is available for an additional fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Vacatia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Aston at Papakea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston At Papakea Hotel Lahaina
- Resortquest Papakea Resort
- Papakea Resort Maui
- Papakea Maui
- Aston At Papakea Resort Maui/Lahaina