All places seem to have the isolated bad reviews and I am sure that this is just another one of my bad luck instances but is the first time ever in my many travels that I am just plain disgusted.
We made a reservation 5 months in advance, staying with a large group of people for a wedding that is happening at the actual resort and we are staying for 11 nights. So what room so they give us? The one furthest from the beach as possible. In addition I have a sore foot and can't walk far distances. We explained that to the front desk and the only solution they could give was to pay them more money. I am still in disbelief that this actually happened and have never experienced such greed and bad customer service. Maybe it's a Hawaii thing?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This may be Kaanapali's finest beachfront setting. Resting amid 11 acres of exotic tropical gardens in the heart of the Kaanapali Resort area, the resort has an on-site water activity center, two newly-renovated pool areas and a free shuttle to Kaanapali Resort area shopping and activities. The poolside cafe features island cuisine accompanied by an expansive wine list. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Aqua-Aston Hospitality, LLC, Booking.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Aston Maui Kaanapali Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Maui Kaanapali Villas Hotel Lahaina
- Resortquest Maui Kaanapali Villas
- Aston Maui Kaanapali Hotel
- Maui Kaanapali Villas
- Resortquest Kaanapali Villas
- Aston Maui Kaanapali Villas Lahaina