We stayed at the villas for 8 days and had a great time. Our room 619 was in the main building on the 6th floor and had a beautiful view. Full kitchen with everything you could need. It was very convenient to be able to get up in the morning and have coffee on the balcony. It had a very comfy king size bed and the sofa pulled out into a double bed. Two sinks in the bathroom/dressing room and the shower was great. It had lots of hot water and one of those rainshower shower heads.
The grounds are beautiful and very well maintained.
The beach was nice. Not to crowded and there is a place to rent chairs, cabanas, snorkeling equipment and other stuff for the beach at pretty reasonable prices. The chairs were $20 for 7 days, The pool was nice.
The restaurant was OK. We had dinner there twice, It wasn't anything great. Lunch was better. The fries are to die for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This may be Kaanapali's finest beachfront setting. Resting amid 11 acres of exotic tropical gardens in the heart of the Kaanapali Resort area, the resort has an on-site water activity center, two newly-renovated pool areas and a free shuttle to Kaanapali Resort area shopping and activities. The poolside cafe features island cuisine accompanied by an expansive wine list. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Aqua-Aston Hospitality, LLC, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Aston Maui Kaanapali Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Maui Kaanapali Villas Hotel Lahaina
- Resortquest Maui Kaanapali Villas
- Aston Maui Kaanapali Hotel
- Maui Kaanapali Villas
- Resortquest Kaanapali Villas
- Aston Maui Kaanapali Villas Lahaina