We stayed at the Kaanapali shores for 6 nights in the beginning of November. We had no major complaints. The door did fall off of the washer and dryer closet (just a little sliding door) but my husband fixed it in a matter of minutes, no worries. The staff were very helpful..we called and asked housekeeping to give us 5 towels instead of only 3 and they did it everyday with out a problem. The $100 credit to the restaurant was a nice bonus also. We spent it mostly on drinks (try the pina colada with the rasberry swirl!) but we also had breakfast there our last day. I thought mine was very good (sweet bread french toast) but maybe I just got lucky. I would not recommend going to the orientation breakfast in the lobby. You get a bagel and a muffin and you waste around 2 hours of your day. Most everything they told us there I had already found out before we left home. So it wasnt worth it for us.
We went on the snorkle to Molokini and Lanai. We enjoyed Molokini a lot more. Lanai was very rough...too rough for me and my family to stay in the water for very long. We also went to the Old Lahaina Luau. I thought it was very good. We got the traditional seating and we had a great view but probably would have enjoyed sitting in a chair more. Also, people in traditional seating gets to get food last which was hard when we had to see everyone else eating and we were starving. The open bar was great though (try the lava flow drink...they also make delicious virgin lava flows). But all in all or trip was WONDERFUL. And it was nice to be able to come back to the condo and have a fridge full of snacks/drinks waiting. We couldn't have asked for much more from this resort...we would recommend it to anyone! Aloha!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located beachfront on Kaanapali Beach, this magnificent condominium resort combines spacious, well-appointed suites with hotel-caliber services. Enjoy the beauty of expanse ocean views and direct access to the beach. Amenities include complete kitchens, WiFi, onsite cultural programs, an activities desk for off-site arrangements, and a year-round kids program, Camp Kaanapali. This self-contained property boasts 2 swimming pools, a beachfront restaurant and bar, fitness center and spa featuring an indoor/outdoor massage service. All of these great amenities and services combined with an exceptional guest service staff make for an unforgettable vacation and the experience of true Aloha Spirit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Aston Kaanapali Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Hotel Lahaina
- Aston Hotel Kaanapali Shores
- Kaanapali Shores Maui
- Aston Kaanapali Shores Condos
- Maui Aston Kaanapali Shores Condominiums
- Maui Resortquest Kaanapali Shores
- Kaanapali Shores Hotel
- Resortquest Kaanapali Shores Maui
- Kaanapali Shores Resort
- Aston Kaanapali Shores Maui/Lahaina