We had a very nice 2 bed (king & 2 twin beds), 2 bath condo. It looked recently updated with beautiful tile throughout, granite counters and stainless steel appliances. This was my kids favorite place among all our hotels through our stay in the islands... mainly because they each had their own bed and they had their own bathroom. The kitchen is minimally equipped with the essentials (cups, glasses, dishes, pans, some cooking utentsils, toaster & coffee maker). But it is enough to get by - we had breakfast foods, but we only cooked dinner one night during our 3 night stay. (If we had been staying longer, we would have used the kitchen more.) The living room and each bedroom has a flat screen tv. The resort fee includes the playstation and DVD rental. We watched movies at night - so it was useful for us. The couch was extremely uncomfortable, though. Another reviewer was right... the birds in the morning were awful.. and the fountain and trees were right outside our condo. We used both of the pool areas, though the one by the restaurant closes early. We looked at the "beach area." One time the red flag was up and the other... well, the waves were crashing on the steps and it looked like the lounge chairs were going to be swept away.
Oh, and my husband spilled water in the kitchen... when he wiped it up, we realized how dirty the floors were.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located beachfront on Kaanapali Beach, this magnificent condominium resort combines spacious, well-appointed suites with hotel-caliber services. Enjoy the beauty of expanse ocean views and direct access to the beach. Amenities include complete kitchens, WiFi, onsite cultural programs, an activities desk for off-site arrangements, and a year-round kids program, Camp Kaanapali. This self-contained property boasts 2 swimming pools, a beachfront restaurant and bar, fitness center and spa featuring an indoor/outdoor massage service. All of these great amenities and services combined with an exceptional guest service staff make for an unforgettable vacation and the experience of true Aloha Spirit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Aston Kaanapali Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Hotel Lahaina
- Aston Hotel Kaanapali Shores
- Kaanapali Shores Maui
- Aston Kaanapali Shores Condos
- Maui Aston Kaanapali Shores Condominiums
- Maui Resortquest Kaanapali Shores
- Kaanapali Shores Hotel
- Resortquest Kaanapali Shores Maui
- Kaanapali Shores Resort
- Aston Kaanapali Shores Maui/Lahaina