The grounds here are a destination all their own. Lots of birds, supplemented by birds in cages up in tree areas. Waterfalls, streams, fish. The short walk to the pool, restaurant (good food), beach is a wonderland in itself. Although we had the garden view instead of the more expensive ocean view, we had a nice side view of the ocean, and the garden view is even better.
Front desk, concierge, porter services were great. Selling interesting jewelry, etc. in extended lobby at great prices, here and at Ka'anapali Beach Club next door. Probably the most impressive grounds and facilities I have seen anywhere.
Inside the room, the bathroom was old (old tub/fixtures), small room, door sticks. Kitchen was very nice however with pass through to ample dining area and living room. Patio. Bedrooms were OK, bed was fine. I would say maybe inside the room a 3 star or better, outside the room a 5 star. And facilities of next door Beach Club are available as well.
We enjoyed our stay here a lot, would go back. We liked Maui most of all, will spend more time here on our next trip. This is the kind of place I will leave my home to spend time at.We wish we were back there already.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located beachfront on Kaanapali Beach, this magnificent condominium resort combines spacious, well-appointed suites with hotel-caliber services. Enjoy the beauty of expanse ocean views and direct access to the beach. Amenities include complete kitchens, WiFi, onsite cultural programs, an activities desk for off-site arrangements, and a year-round kids program, Camp Kaanapali. This self-contained property boasts 2 swimming pools, a beachfront restaurant and bar, fitness center and spa featuring an indoor/outdoor massage service. All of these great amenities and services combined with an exceptional guest service staff make for an unforgettable vacation and the experience of true Aloha Spirit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Vacatia, Hotels.com, Aqua-Aston Hospitality, LLC, Priceline, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Aston Kaanapali Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Hotel Lahaina
- Aston Hotel Kaanapali Shores
- Kaanapali Shores Maui
- Maui Aston Kaanapali Shores Condominiums
- Aston Kaanapali Shores Condos
- Maui Resortquest Kaanapali Shores
- Kaanapali Shores Hotel
- Resortquest Kaanapali Shores Maui
- Kaanapali Shores Resort
- Aston Kaanapali Shores Maui/Lahaina