Aston Kaanapali Shores
Sheraton.com
$319
$335
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $387/night.

$407
$245
$490
$469
Westin.com
$379
Hyatt.com
  • Beachfront
Royal Lahaina Resort(Lahaina)(Great Value!)
$315
$741
$698
$361
Hotelpower.com
2,708 results
All reviewsthe beach club restaurantfull kitchengrocery storealoha suitegarden poolocean viewamenity feewasher and dryerstrip mallbedroom condoon site restaurantjava jazzparking feetennis courtsper daybeautiful groundsfitness center
Reviewed February 9, 2013

My husband and I just got back from Maui and I wanted to share my experience with you. I cannot say enough about how great the service was at the Aston Kaanapali Shores. From the Front Desk to House Keeping we could not have asked for more accommodating individuals. I have stayed at hundreds of different establishments in my travels but never have I received the service I received at this hotel/resort on such a consistent basis. Great Job!!!

We had a one bedroom room with an oceanview and it was great. Lots of room for the two of us, kitchen was good with all the requirements to make our stay comfortable. We did pay a resort fee per day but this included not only WIFI but a daily paper and free rental of 2 DVDs per day to watch in the evenings in our room. Our room was made up each day which is not included in a lot of condominium style establishments and everything was cleaning and inviting.

I would not only return to this hotel in the future, I would recommend it to my customers. Thank you for the great stay and the great employees you have working at your establishment.

Room Tip: Room 718 was excellent due to the view and the space
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Donna K
Reviewed February 7, 2013

This was our third visit to Aston Kaanapali Shores and another great experience!!! I love this resort. From check in to check out everything was wonderful. I can't recommend this place enough. Everything you need with the comfort and location necessary to make your trip to Maui a memorable experience. Great for families and couples. Best of both worlds. Get the ocean view room it is worth the extra cost. Why fly all that way and not to be able to see the ocean from your room.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank bjfOKLA
Reviewed January 29, 2013

My husband and I with our 3 kids (4, 6, and 11) spent 3 out of our 8 nights in Maui at this hotel. This is a large property and the grounds are well maintained and clean. We stayed in a garden view suite that was more like an ocean view - awesome!! Our suite had an equipped kitchenette but we did not use it because I just did not want to cook while on this vacation. The furniturein in the room was ugly as my kids put it. Yeah, they need to update! Rooms were clean and housekeeping did their job.
Pools and pool areas were okay and clean.
They sent a bottle of champagne to our room on our anniversary day which we really appreciated - very nice touch from them.
The shops across the road were very convenient.
Overall, we enjoyed our 3 nights here then left for Wailea for the most amazing and awesome 5 nights of our vacation.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Vivian327
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Stayed 3 nights and had a wonderful time. Very relaxing place to come back to after all of the great activities. Would love to go back. Beautiful flower garden, right on the beach. Friendly, helpful staff.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Kim M
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Great family holiday. Very easy to locate the resort, and only a few minutes drive from the Kapalua Airport. Best to fly into this airport (JHM) if coming from Honolulu vs flying in the main airport and having the 1hr drive.

There is a choice of two pools. Both great with warm Spa's next to each. The Beach in front is nice and sandy, but rocky as you enter the water. Better for the kids 100m South with sandy bottom to go into the water.

Great boardwalk along the beach down to the other resorts with access to other Restaurants too.

Fantastic Grocery Store right across the road. Some good take-away and dine in Restaurants if you want to stay close to unit. Snorkel and Surf gear rental across the road as well.

All in all, a great place to stay with the family. We have 3 girls aged 2, 5, 7. The two bedroom unit was great with the older ones in a bedroom with 2 single beds and the little one in a cot in the master bedroom.

Room Tip: Rooms on the North Side get all the late afternoon sun. Can get hot if you leave the Lanai doors open. Rooms on the South in the shade most of the time. Rooms near the lobby with Garden View will have some late evening noise with thousands of birds gathering for the night. Goes silent after about 45 minutes and then starts up again in the morning around 7am. No drama as it is quite nice, but can wake the kids if they are used to quiet nights. Request a Garden View closer to the ocean. A few rooms closer does make a big difference for the bird noise. Our room had been recently renovated, so make a request to get a newly renovated one. Done quite well with Kitchens and Bathrooms looking good.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family