We stayed at the Shores Dec 30/12 - Jan 9/13. Our kids and their Significant others had a 2 bedroom unit and my wife and I had a 1 bedroom unit. We asked for adjoining units when we booked in August and that request was met. We asked for ocean view units and that request was met as well. The units were clean, tidy with all amenities we could want. The beds in both units were very firm and comfortable. The A/C worked like a charm. Daily maid service ensured the rooms were fresh everyday. Both pools were warm and clean and the facility as a whole was well cared for and clean and tidy. The staff were genuinely pleasant and friendly. Amenities are only a 2 minute walk across the street for groceries and outstanding pizza.
There are plenty of beach loungers and the beach was clean. The only negative we could add is not the fault of the resort. The beach is narrow and steep and rocky in the water as compared to, say the Kamaole beaches down in Kehei. Little kids would be better off at the pool; not an issue for our age group.
We really enjoyed the resort though and would not hesitate to recommend it to friends or stay there again. Price was OK as well Our rating would be excellent for the resort, backed off to very good due to the beach comment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located beachfront on Kaanapali Beach, this magnificent condominium resort combines spacious, well-appointed suites with hotel-caliber services. Enjoy the beauty of expanse ocean views and direct access to the beach. Amenities include complete kitchens, WiFi, onsite cultural programs, an activities desk for off-site arrangements, and a year-round kids program, Camp Kaanapali. This self-contained property boasts 2 swimming pools, a beachfront restaurant and bar, fitness center and spa featuring an indoor/outdoor massage service. All of these great amenities and services combined with an exceptional guest service staff make for an unforgettable vacation and the experience of true Aloha Spirit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotwire, Vacatia, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aston Kaanapali Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Hotel Lahaina
- Aston Hotel Kaanapali Shores
- Kaanapali Shores Maui
- Maui Aston Kaanapali Shores Condominiums
- Aston Kaanapali Shores Condos
- Maui Resortquest Kaanapali Shores
- Kaanapali Shores Hotel
- Resortquest Kaanapali Shores Maui
- Kaanapali Shores Resort
- Aston Kaanapali Shores Maui/Lahaina