My wife and I would defiantly stay at the Kaanapali Shores again.
The property has a lot to offer the first timer and experienced to Maui. If you forget to pack something, as long as it’s not an Rx, they probably have it in one of the one site shops. The rooms are well appointed and like everything, you get what you pay for. The Studio Garden view is a bargain and the view will be proportionate. The staff is very accommodating and friendly. Two pools and two hot tubs are large and ample. The grounds are beautiful and very well maintained. Google” street view” has a nice set of images of the grounds around the pools and beach access. The dry portion of the beach is of course amazing. Read below about the wet portion. The photos on this site do a good job of representing the property.
The water portion of the beach has a fair amount of coral in it. You will want water socks of some type of swim fins. I found it best to swim at high tide with a mask and snorkel to avoid the sharps. The check-in process, as with many large properties, is lengthy. The five person group ahead of me took 12 minutes to register. My two person group was seven minutes. Our room had a few minor issues but nothing that couldn’t wait until checkout to report. A Family member staying in another room had trouble with the sliding glass doors that are interlocked with the AC.. When the doors are open the AC turns off automatically. In her case, the interlock (Magnet) bracket was broken and was difficult to align. This made the room quite muggy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located beachfront on Kaanapali Beach, this magnificent condominium resort combines spacious, well-appointed suites with hotel-caliber services. Enjoy the beauty of expanse ocean views and direct access to the beach. Amenities include complete kitchens, WiFi, onsite cultural programs, an activities desk for off-site arrangements, and a year-round kids program, Camp Kaanapali. This self-contained property boasts 2 swimming pools, a beachfront restaurant and bar, fitness center and spa featuring an indoor/outdoor massage service. All of these great amenities and services combined with an exceptional guest service staff make for an unforgettable vacation and the experience of true Aloha Spirit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your Aston Kaanapali Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Hotel Lahaina
- Aston Hotel Kaanapali Shores
- Kaanapali Shores Maui
- Maui Aston Kaanapali Shores Condominiums
- Aston Kaanapali Shores Condos
- Maui Resortquest Kaanapali Shores
- Kaanapali Shores Hotel
- Resortquest Kaanapali Shores Maui
- Kaanapali Shores Resort
- Aston Kaanapali Shores Maui/Lahaina