What an amazing hotel and staff! Loved our one bedroom condo. Plenty of room for all of us and the ocean view from our balcony was amazing! The restaurant food was excellent! Loved being right on the beach and having two pools was good! Kids Club was really a great opportunity for our son.
One thing that truly stuck me about this hotel was the customer service from the staff. When checking in I shared with the front desk staff that I was celebrating my Birthday during my stay. The next day I received a box of chocolate covered macadamia nuts! Also upon checking in we received a postcared that said to join a Expedia Local Expert presentation the next day. My husband and I thought it was a timeshare gig so we decided not to go. Later we saw a poster in the elevator that advertised the Expedia Local Expert presentation and it stated it was not a timeshare presentation. I decided to go with our son to see what it was all about besides it was a free breakfast if anything. Andrea Wallace gave a presentation on all of the adventures you could do in Maui. From helicopter rides, submarine rides, walking to the beach, which beach was awesome, just everything to do in Maui. She had the experience in each tour she was talking about and a passion about Maui that was contagious! There was no pressure to book anything so that was nice. But what a lot of information packed into less then one hour! We booked through Pili Sundin, a Expedia Local Expert, the Atlantis Submarine ride and the Molokini Snorkel tour. WOW he was great to book through. Thorough with questions to ensure that we had chosen the right tour and what would be good for our 8-year-old son. No pressure, no gimmicks just excellent customer service and knowledge! Throughout our stay we would run into Andrea and Pili and they would ask us how we were doing and what we had done that day. They remembered all of our names and what genuine smiles and questions they had. We honestly felt like family with the staff upon leaving to go home. That’s how Andrea, Pili and the staff at Kaanapali Shores made us feel. I would go back in a heartbeat! While in Maui for six days we did the Molokini Snorkel Tour, Atlantis Submarine Adventure and the Old Lahaina Luau. Each adventure we did was excellent! We learned that if you book through your hotel you get better deals! So glad we learned that early in our trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located beachfront on Kaanapali Beach, this magnificent condominium resort combines spacious, well-appointed suites with hotel-caliber services. Enjoy the beauty of expanse ocean views and direct access to the beach. Amenities include complete kitchens, WiFi, onsite cultural programs, an activities desk for off-site arrangements, and a year-round kids program, Camp Kaanapali. This self-contained property boasts 2 swimming pools, a beachfront restaurant and bar, fitness center and spa featuring an indoor/outdoor massage service. All of these great amenities and services combined with an exceptional guest service staff make for an unforgettable vacation and the experience of true Aloha Spirit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Vacatia, Aqua-Aston Hospitality, LLC, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Aston Kaanapali Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Hotel Lahaina
- Aston Hotel Kaanapali Shores
- Kaanapali Shores Maui
- Maui Aston Kaanapali Shores Condominiums
- Aston Kaanapali Shores Condos
- Maui Resortquest Kaanapali Shores
- Kaanapali Shores Hotel
- Resortquest Kaanapali Shores Maui
- Kaanapali Shores Resort
- Aston Kaanapali Shores Maui/Lahaina