Aston Kaanapali Shores
The Mauian Hotel on Napili Beach(Lahaina)(Great Value!)
$299
$309
$486
$291
  • Beachfront
Kaanapali Beach Hotel(Lahaina)(Great Value!)
$236
$207
  • Beachfront
Aston at Papakea Resort(Lahaina)(Great Value!)
$380
$255
Hotels.com
$389
  • Beachfront
Royal Lahaina Resort(Lahaina)(Great Value!)
$245
$469
  • Pool
Lahaina Shores Beach Resort(Lahaina)
No availability for your dates from our partners
2,686 results
All reviewsthe beach club restaurantfull kitchengrocery storealoha suitegarden poolocean viewamenity feewasher and dryerstrip mallbedroom condoon site restaurantjava jazzparking feetennis courtsper daybeautiful groundsfitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 23, 2011

I stayed at the AKS 6/7-6/14 with my family of 4 (2 adults & 2 Children). This was our 3rd year to Maui and our 3rd stay at the wonderful AKS. We havent stayed anywhere else nor do we intend to. Our check in was easy and upon my arrival my name was on a screen posted on the wall and I guess it is something new they are doing for returning guest, special occasions and owners. It made me feel special to be remembered. The bell hop was very helpful and settling in was a breeze! Our Suite was beautiful and updated.The Kitchen was fully stocked with everything you need to cook, which was very helpful when you have a toddler. Although our view was partially of a roof top we didnt mind everything was so nice and the view was still stunning!! There was also a bunch of delivery trucks that would come in the early morning dropping of supplies to the hotel next to AKS, you could hear it from our bedroom, we didnt mind cause we needed to wake up anyway. It was sort of our own personal alarm clock. LOL. We enjoyed the Resturant on mulitiple occasions, mostly for lunch and it was delicious everytime. We also enjoyed the Free Hula Dance they host at the resturant on Wed. evenings is was very entertaining and really fun for my children to see. They offer free punch and $3 Mai Tis for guest viewing. This year they allowed lawn chairs on the sand which was really nice to be able to relax on the sand by the beach. Good swimming and snorkeling right in front of the resort. They have 2 pools but we only used the pool in the garden with the turtles, it was really nice at night and perfect for my chilldren. The grounds were absolutly beautiful and relaxing you never felt crowded even though I feel they were probably pretty booked. The Koi Ponds were a favorite for my children we stoppped by to visit them every morning. The Lobby is amazing, we didnt use the Expedia Desk but I am sure they were very helpful! I have to give a VERY special shout out to the Security Guard he helped us when we had some car troubles not to mention he took our family picture for us at sunset in front of the beach a memory we will hold dear for years to come. We had just the most AMAZING time and we are always sad to leave, AKS feels like our home away from home and we hope to come year after year and create family memories for a lifetime. Thank you AKS!!

1  Thank Livin4adventure
Reviewed June 22, 2011

We were on a budget and needed to stay close to the Royal Lahaina Resort (which doesn't have Kama'aina rates at that location) where my cousin from Wyoming was staying. We've had many experiences with the Aston Maui Lu and decided to try this Aston. We purchased the cheapest room we could (garden view) for the one night. When we arrived to check-in we found out we received a free upgrade to the ocean view...however when we got to the room & realized we were upgraded to the Penthouse! We were so taken back by this (we barely ever worry about getting a expensive room cause we are out and about enjoying the islands), but had a blast. The penthouse was about 3x bigger than my apartment back on O`ahu!! We had a blast and what a treat!

Room Tip: If your local look for the Kama`aina rates
1  Thank panthurdreams
Reviewed June 20, 2011

My wife and I are heading home tomorrow after a weeks vacation at the Kaanapali Shores Resort. The fabulous service we receive keeps us coming back. The resort has the friendliest staff on Maui. From the moment you enter the lobby they make feel comfortable and relaxed. One of our most memorable experiences was the wonderful dinner we had at the Beach Club Restaurant. The night manager Marlene prepared a special table for us and our server Kassy took great care of us. The entire team made us feel like we were the only two people in the restaurant. Be sure to try the seafood sampler or the fresh catch of the day and finish with the bread pudding. You will not be disappointed. The food was awesome, but the people made the difference. You can tell the restaurant management cares about making every guests experience one that they will not soon forget. We can't wait to return to sample some of their other dishes.
Also be sure to look out for Mike the security guard at sunset. He is also a photographer and offers to take pictures for everyone on the beach. He is a super nice man and he takes great pictures.

Room Tip: Book with Aston rather than a private owner
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MauiRick
Reviewed June 18, 2011

This was my fourth time staying here and I love it. I booked a 2 bedroom condo for 2 adults and 2 children, upon check-in I was upgraded to an Oceanview since I was a returning guest. Times grocery store right across the street- very convenient. The bellhops will help you upstaris with your groceries. Shopping carts available in the garage. Nice casual restauarant pool side. When we arrived the bellhops saw the kids and and right away offered boogie boards for the beach at no charge. They had a great time with them. Two negatives about the place- check-in and check out is extremely SLOW! They are not quick to get any back up help. They make you wait. The little coffee hut in the lobby only one person working, very slow and beware of the posted prices vs what they charge. Not accurate.

Reviewed June 13, 2011

Traveled for the first time to Maui with my 9 yr old daughter, my 71 yr old mother, my sister and her 17 yr old daughter. We were thrilled with the 2 bdrm/2ba. condo we stayed in. Recently remodeled with white tile and new furniture. The kitchen had granite counters and updated cabinets and was fully stocked (no food) with glasses, plates, pans silverware. Our view was amazing of the beach and ocean. I suspect because we traveled at the end of May, many kids were still in school so it was fairly quiet. It was a gorgeous condo, and the sofa bed was actually comfortable!! We are hoping to go back very soon and will request this same condo. It was wonderful!! The grounds were beautiful too, and the on sight restaurant was delicious. We did not have one bad meal there, as a matter of fact we did not have a bad meal anywhere while we were in Maui.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family