“Birthday”

Ranked #23 of 300 Restaurants in Lahaina
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Tommie our server is excellent. However the main dining room is in desperate need of cleaning and repair. The food while good I would far rate from excellent. My snapper as over cooked. Presentation was ok. For the price you can do better.
The main dining room feels like an after thought. We were there for my husbands 65 birthday. I personally was a little embarrassed by the place. It was also very hot in the restaurant making the entire experience worse. If I want to be hot and eat mediocre food while watching a bunch of old worn out rockers I will go to summer stage in Central Park NYC

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (4,664)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Mick Fleetwood's restaurant in Lahaina. Go for happy hour. Good fish tacos. Lots of memorabilia and Mick's drum set that you can pose with. If there is a red flag on the roof, Mick is in the house.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a 5:15 reservation and got a front row seat for sunset. Food and drinks were great as well as excellent service. We were able to enjoy the entertainment as well as the sunset without feeling rushed. Totally enjoyable evening!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This place is beautiful, clean and top notch. We stopped in for Happy Hour and they had a great 2 man music combo going on that were terrific. The drinks and oysters on the happy hour were the best and the least expensive of all the happy hours we found on Front Street. I highly recommend checking this place out.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I made a reservation the day before and got right in. It such a great spot. Great food, excellent music and a great view of the ocean and sunset. Also they had a bagpiper! He was great. A very enjoyable evening. Also if you're a Fleetwood Mac fan there is signed Fleetwood Mac records and CDs available for sale and other merch. Definitely a must visit for music fans.