I too am a travel professional (Captain, at a major airline). We really enjoyed this place! Jaime, Bill and Misty the dog were friendly and gracious hosts. Bill really knows Hawaii and especially Maui. With his help, we explored places I did not know existed. Jaime was also a pleasure to speak with and very accomodating. Several of the guest when we stayed were return customers. Our room (Oceanview) was above par for a B&B. Parking was good and there are free boogie boards, bicycles, etc, and laundry facilities ($2.00) among the extras. I do agree that all of the windows in the rooms need full blinds; privacy is a personal issue. A B&B is sombody's home. In as such the hosts are often busy or running errands. If you travel to stay in a motel, go to the Hilton. If you travel to enjoy the area, then a good B&B cannot be beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Garden Gate Bed and Breakfast offers elegant and affordable vacation rental accommodations in west Maui, Hawaii. Our accommodations are centrally located one mile from historic Old Lahaina Town and the Kaanapali Beach coastline. We are also located 30 minutes away from Kahului Airport. Our Maui B&B features the Lanai room with a private deck and panoramic ocean views of Molokai, Lanai, and Oahu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Garden Gate Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Gate Hotel Lahaina
- Garden Gate b&b
- Garden Gate Bed And Breakfast Maui/Lahaina