My stay at this B & B was great...Great view from our rooms facing the ocean, spacious, clean, comfortable with mini-fridge for drinks. Friendly staff, ask Steve the owner for snorkeling spots, beaches and things to do, he knows!!! They even supply beach chairs, towels, umbrella and coolers for your perfect day at the beach! Continental breakfast on the patio every morning looking at the ocean, What a nice place to stay, by far the best bang for your buck in Lahaina!!! The almost perfect come from the fact that I usually enjoy my happy hour time by the pool after a beach day with an Ice cold beer but Garden Gate has no pool...That said, it's the only thing I can say that didn't cut it for me. Last but not least if you are some high maintenance people looking for high end luxury, this is not your place. If you are the average joe looking for a nice place to stay and have fun away from the big resorts crowd, this is definitely your spot in Lahaina!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maui Garden Oasis offers elegant and affordable vacation rental accommodations in west Maui, Hawaii. Our accommodations are centrally located one mile from historic Old Lahaina Town and the Kaanapali Beach coastline. We are also located 30 minutes away from Kahului Airport. Our Maui home features decks with panoramic ocean views of Molokai, Lanai, and Oahu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Maui Garden Oasis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Gate b&b
- Garden Gate Hotel Lahaina
- Maui Garden Oasis Lahaina