“Awesome Ocean Adventure!”

Ocean Riders Adventure Tours
Ranked #36 of 137 Tours in Lahaina
More attraction details
Owner description: The Original Lanai tour established in 1988. Only Ocean Riders circumnavigates the island of Lanai on a continual, year round basis. Nobody knows the island better. Others have tried imitating our trip but it cannot be duplicated. Our boat is the perfect vessel for handling what Lanai has to offer and the others just can't or won't do what we do. No timers to call you back from the water and cutting your time short (the other tours can't say that).
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed June 25, 2014

If you have never taken an ocean adventure in maui, Ocean Riders should be your first choice. This trip is more adventurous than regular Maui tours, but completely worth it! The crew was great, they had a vast knowledge of the waters and knew the best snorkel stops. Would do this again!

Reviewed June 23, 2014

The highlight of our trip! Amazing snorkeling, and boating trip. We will def do it again! Worth every penny!

Reviewed June 5, 2014

My husband and I spent our 30th Anniversary on an amazing Ocean Riders adventure. Capt. Chad was a wonderful guide. We went around the island of Lanai snorkeling in 3 different secluded spots. Chad gave us alot of interesting history and facts about the island. We saw shipwrecks, awesome scenery and hundreds of spinner dolphins. When we stopped for lunch it was a little rocky, so if you are prone to seasickness, I would recommend taking something ahead of time. Lunch was great with alot of food provided. Also I was having so much fun I forgot to reapply sunscreen...OOPS... By all means make sure you take this trip while on Maui, it is well worth it and I promise you won't regret it. My husband does not snorkel but he said the scenery and relaxing day was worth the trip. Chad's son Skylar went along with us as it was his first day of summer vacation. A full day of lots of fun.

2  Thank LENA M
Reviewed June 3, 2014

My wife and I had a great time on the trip around Lanai. But I think we upset Pele, as after the last snorkel stop, my wife got injured by a small wave as she was walking on the boat. The boat rocked and as she tried to get her balance her ankle rolled and it looked like a bad sprain. The crew immediately immobilized the ankle and iced it. They took great care in making her comfortable and on the trip back checked on her several times. It was just one of those accidents that could happen to anyone, and was not caused by any actions or neglect by the boat crew. After we got back to the Dock, they practically carried my wife to our car, and told us where to go for medical attention. (The x-rays showed 3 factures.) It was a great trip, and other than some soreness in the ankle on the way back to the harbor, we had a great time. We think that the crew did a great job and would definitely go on the trip again.

Retired couple from Northern Callifornia

Reviewed May 28, 2014

It rained the day of our scheduled snorkel tour. Ocean riders was upfront and told us that we would not get what we were paying for and decided to cancel that part of the tour. They did offer our group an alternate whale watching tour for a very affordable rate. They captain was great and made sure we had an awesome whale watching experience! Honest Company!