My wife received a promotion from Hyatt Residence Club to stay in a two-room ocean-view master suites 5 nights 6 days for $1600 including tax. We accepted the promotion and shared the deal with another couple without problem.
Hyatt Ka'anapali Beach is a luxury ocean-view resort. Regular price is not cheap. If you don't mind to pay that price but in doubt about the quality of this resort, then my review conclusion is that you should not need to worry. see my attached photos.
- resort condition is clean, new and kept orderly always
- free wifi and parking are included
- walking distance to beach
- real wide ocean view
- the partitions between the living room and the balcony can be rolled away to create an open-space view.
- this resort rarely has discount.More