“Best ice cream ever!”
Review of Island Cream Co.

Island Cream Co.
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Lahaina
Description: You've had Gelato,,,,You've had Ice Cream,,,,now you must try Island Cream! Hand Made in our shop daily, we offer a unique style of frozen dessert that you will love. Recently rated #11 Best in America by Yahoo Foods & Yelp. Once you try our special products---you will see why we say,,,"We Make Cravings!". Some special flavors include: Lahaina Cream, Oahu Oatmeal Cream, Kauai Karmel and many more! Don't forget to try our Banana-Maui, a hot dessert made with Fresh Bananas and our own topping better than "Banana's Foster". Come see what all the talk is about!
Reviewed May 8, 2017

I am glad I live over 4000 miles away from Island Cream or I would weigh 300 pounds!
Very friendly staff, happy to let you sample different flavors. My favorite flavors were coffee crunch and coconut poi. This ice cream is absolutely delicious!!The home made waffle cones add to the experience.The price is a little high but the scoops are very generous. Just one warning: it is addictive!

2  Thank atlantacitygirl

Reviewed May 6, 2017 via mobile

Their ice cream is delicious!!! It is so creamy and smooth. We had the turtle flavor and we both loved it. Yummy!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed May 5, 2017 via mobile

I had the peanut butter Sunday and it was the best I've ever had. I would recommend this place to anyone visiting the area.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed May 5, 2017

We stopped here on the way back from Lahaina to our hotel. It was so good that we went back the next day. The macadamia nut flavor was some of the best ice cream I've ever had and I'm not a big dessert person.

1  Thank djwingwang
Reviewed May 2, 2017

I loved the ice cream here. We went in for shave ice but the ice cream looked so good we couldn't resist. I thought it was cool how they had build your own shave ice as well!

Date of visit: April 2017

Been to Island Cream Co.? Share your experiences!