“Best Ice Cream in Maui”
Review of Island Cream Co.

Island Cream Co.
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Lahaina
Description: You've had Gelato,,,,You've had Ice Cream,,,,now you must try Island Cream! Hand Made in our shop daily, we offer a unique style of frozen dessert that you will love. Recently rated #11 Best in America by Yahoo Foods & Yelp. Once you try our special products---you will see why we say,,,"We Make Cravings!". Some special flavors include: Lahaina Cream, Oahu Oatmeal Cream, Kauai Karmel and many more! Don't forget to try our Banana-Maui, a hot dessert made with Fresh Bananas and our own topping better than "Banana's Foster". Come see what all the talk is about!
Reviewed May 5, 2017

We stopped here on the way back from Lahaina to our hotel. It was so good that we went back the next day. The macadamia nut flavor was some of the best ice cream I've ever had and I'm not a big dessert person.

1  Thank djwingwang

Reviewed May 2, 2017

I loved the ice cream here. We went in for shave ice but the ice cream looked so good we couldn't resist. I thought it was cool how they had build your own shave ice as well!

Reviewed April 25, 2017

My wife and I are ice cream snobs. We literally have a bowl every day. You'd think we would weigh 500 lbs. We live in New England. One of the few things I like about it after moving from the friendly Midwest is the ice cream. Rarely do I encounter ice cream to rival the home made ice cream of New England, but this one does it. The flavor, texture and variety are excellent. The service was fast and friendly. Portion size was at least adequate. I would recommend this place.

Reviewed April 23, 2017 via mobile

When we walked in and saw all of the Island flavors we wanted to try them all! Service was super island friendly and so accommodating to all of our samples. My favs were macacademia nut and Kauai Karmel. My kids liked the lillikoi guava and mint chip. If you have trouble choosing just one flavor like I did, they'll let you combine two flavors into the same single scoop. Everyone walked out happy! Looks like they also sell shaved ice but we didn't try it.

Reviewed April 20, 2017

Great local flavors - loved my macadamia nut chocolate and Maui Loco combo! There are 36 flavors to choose from and apparently this isn't gelato or ice cream but a delicious hybrid of them. Fast, friendly service and split scoop option + lots of free tastes = 5 stars!

This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveler and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor of its partners. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.

Been to Island Cream Co.? Share your experiences!