“Some of the best ice cream I've ever had”
Review of Island Cream Co.

Island Cream Co.
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Lahaina
Description: You've had Gelato,,,,You've had Ice Cream,,,,now you must try Island Cream! Hand Made in our shop daily, we offer a unique style of frozen dessert that you will love. Recently rated #11 Best in America by Yahoo Foods & Yelp. Once you try our special products---you will see why we say,,,"We Make Cravings!". Some special flavors include: Lahaina Cream, Oahu Oatmeal Cream, Kauai Karmel and many more! Don't forget to try our Banana-Maui, a hot dessert made with Fresh Bananas and our own topping better than "Banana's Foster". Come see what all the talk is about!
Reviewed April 12, 2017

Before going to Maui, my husband and I researched places we wanted to visit and things we wanted to do. I made sure to look up restaurants, and for dessert, I kept my eye on Island Cream Co. We went one day, and all it took was one visit to get us hooked. We went there almost every day we were on Maui. I had the chocolate macadamia nut ice cream the first time, and that was the one I had each subsequent trip. I absolutely loved it. My husband tried all different flavors, and he enjoyed each one. I think some of the best ice cream I've ever had is at Island Cream Co. I'll be sure to go back when I return to Maui some day.

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank Laura C

Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

These girls are so sweet. They take time to let you taste the variety of flavors.
The ice cream is amazing

Reviewed April 11, 2017

Homemade ice cream with about 40 flavors to choose from. Homemade waffle cones or cups. We grew fond of the Maui Loco flavor-- at the cost of gaining a few pounds on our vacation...Right across the street from the Safeway in Lahina-- this is a must visit while in Maui.

Reviewed April 10, 2017

Island Cream Co is our favorite ice cream place in Lahaina! We usually make a few stops at this place during our stay. Amazingly fresh flavors! I miss it writing about it!

Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

This is very good ice cream, and the location is one of it's better assets. We stop there every year, three or four times during our month visit to Maui.

Date of visit: February 2017

Been to Island Cream Co.? Share your experiences!