“Amazingly Creamy Ice Cream”
Review of Island Cream Co.

Island Cream Co.
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Lahaina
Description: You've had Gelato,,,,You've had Ice Cream,,,,now you must try Island Cream! Hand Made in our shop daily, we offer a unique style of frozen dessert that you will love. Recently rated #11 Best in America by Yahoo Foods & Yelp. Once you try our special products---you will see why we say,,,"We Make Cravings!". Some special flavors include: Lahaina Cream, Oahu Oatmeal Cream, Kauai Karmel and many more! Don't forget to try our Banana-Maui, a hot dessert made with Fresh Bananas and our own topping better than "Banana's Foster". Come see what all the talk is about!
Reviewed February 6, 2017

OK, I confess. I am an ice cream snob. Even with my high standards, this is one of the best places to purchase ice cream anywhere. I particularly like the Macadamia Nut ice cream. Even my husband thinks it is incredibly creamy and it is!!! They also have an "adult's only" ice cream, which is quite good, too, You can also purchase ice cream by the pint. They also have other things, like shaved ice but that is not my thing. Be sure to enjoy if you are in the area. It is worth the trip.

Reviewed February 2, 2017 via mobile

Have as many samples as you wish! We tried s'mores, almond joy, banana chip, passion poi and loved peanut butter pie the most!

1  Thank JulieandCary
Reviewed February 2, 2017

After dinner we decided to go for ice crème and took the recommendation of our waitress at Frida's. We were not disappointed. Found in the shopping center by Barnes and Noble and the Lahaina By-pass road, it's easy to spot! We enjoyed tastes of many different kinds until I chose something amazingly chocolate with nuts and my husband chose a wonderful fruity cherry concoction! Then we sat down to savor our cones as we watched the friendly staff helping other customers as well as working hard to keep the entire place spotless! Really felt good at Island Cream Co. I think it's family owned....forget Hagen Daz or Yogurtland!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed February 1, 2017

Island Cream Co. has incredibly delicious ice cream. I had a couple chocolate and peanut butter flavors and wished I could've had more! This is definitely a must visit place for some dessert when you're in Lahaina!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed February 1, 2017 via mobile

Love the coffee toffee pecan. Lots of flavors, creamy and satisfied my craving. The staff was helpful. We bought her favorites and loved them. Will be back!!

Date of visit: February 2017

Been to Island Cream Co.? Share your experiences!