“Fresh, homemade & DELICIOUS!”
Review of Cilantro Mexican Grill - CLOSED

Cilantro Mexican Grill
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Cilantro Mexican Grill is a super casual, order-at-the-counter eatery just off Front Street in Lahaina, Maui, that takes its Mexican food seriously. Named "Best Mexican Cuisine 2011" by The Maui News and recipient of a bunch of awards, including three Taste of Lahaina wins, Cilantro is known for healthy food packed with flavor at a great value. Stand out items include our Mother Clucker Flautas and Chipotle Citrus Rotisserie Chicken. Come see us and say, "Alohahola!"
Bozeman, Montana
“Fresh, homemade & DELICIOUS!”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

This doesn't look like much but it is DELICIOUS. Our guidebook pointed this out and we are so happy we followed that suggestion. Homemade food, great seasoning. We had the Mother Clucker flautas and chicken taco plate. Absolutely everything was wonderful. I wish I had one in my neighborhood!

• Visited July 2013

Sydney, Australia
“A surprising find”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

One sunny day while were in Lahaina we were looking for free parking and we stumbled upon the Old Lahaina Center. We parked outside Starbuck's. My husband and kids went to get shaved ice somewhere while I grabbed a drink. While I was waiting for them to return I walked across the carpark and found Cilantro's. Boy am I glad I did. My teenagers favourite thing to order while we were away was chicken Quesidilla's and she ordered this on three different Hawaiian islands. We all agreed that the best Mexican food we had on Maui was here! If you are looking for some fresh mexican food that won't break the budget this is definitely the place to go to. I had the chicken tacos and they were delicious too!

Visited June 2013
Gig Harbor, Washington
“Very tasty”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I like the simplicity of the food here, it's fresh and tastes like what it is. Old style Mexican that has absolutely no influence from those taco chains. It's the real deal and I like it.

• Visited June 2013
arizona
“good food”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Pretty good mexican food in a small shopping center across from Starbucks in Lahaina. Law enforcement officers were also enjoying their food while we were there.

Visited May 2013
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Fresh Mexican Food”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Great Family atmosphere. Good fresh food made to order. Fun staff. Affordable for entire families. In Lahaina Town, so easy to walk into town after lunch or dinner.

Visited May 2013