“Addictive”

Lappert's Ice Cream
Ranked #12 of 26 Dessert in Lahaina
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Loved this ice cream. I love anything with coconut in it so I had the coconut caramel macadamia nut ice cream and it was excellent. Went back and had it 2 more times.

1  Thank Susan Z

Reviewed March 13, 2014

We visited here one night after dinner, while the ice cream was ok, it was just that - ok. My daughters labeled the place as " a little shady" , not because of anything in particular, just cause of the vib.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

We skipped dessert after our meal on Front Street and had Ice Cream at Lappert's.

Great selection with Friendly Service !

Reviewed February 12, 2014

When we are home, I make all our Ice Cream and Gelato. This is every bit as good as mine and the flavor selections are fantastic!

1  Thank Donna D
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Anytime I'm in the islands, I make MANY special trips to Lappert's. If you enjoy sorbets and amazing ince cream you will fall in love like we have. It's a must!