“Great” 5 of 5 bubbles

Maui Princess Sunset Dinner Cruise
Ranked #112 of 262 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Fernley, Nevada
“Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

This was wonderful. Be advised if you are a couple you will share a table with another couple. I usually don't like this. BUT the couple we ended up sharing with were wonderful. We had great conversation and ,are new friends.
The food was great, I had the prime rib and my lovey wife had the fish. Plenty of food. 3 drinks included, awesome, and great live music and scenery. Would do this again

Visited June 2013

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Be ready for a random double date”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

If you are a couple planning on a nice romantic dinner on a cruise then kiss your privacy good bye, because on this cruise you will be paired with random couples ( who may be nice ones but equally surprised as you ). The seats are bolted down to the deck for obvious reasons but that will limit your chances of turning your seats to face the ocean if you are seated in the middle rows. I would rather suggest spending $$$ for nice dinner on oceanfront restaurant.

The food was good but overall experience was poor

Visited June 2013
12 Thank swetha m
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Wonderful Dinner Cruise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

I terrific tour of the west side of Maui as you enjoy a great meal served on the top of the boat. The food was very good with excellent drinks to match.

Visited May 2013
Liverpool, New York
“Romantic”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

At first we were very hesitant because we had assigned seating at a table with another couple who we did not know. There was no seating in the lower deck only the upper. It runed out that the couple was very nice, sweet and talkative. The server Raquel was awesome and funny, live entertainment put you in the island, romantic mood and the food was better than expected. The chicken was cooked well and fell apart off the bone with a wonderful sesame seed sauce and the prime rib was tender. The only thing about this was the drinks were not all that great.

Visited May 2013
Houston, Texas
“Bad!Bad!Bad!Stay Away from this cruise!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

This is a total waste of money. A few beach bums dressed in tie and dirty white shirt greet you at the boat.(they are your waiters during your cruise) I am usually good at predicting bad experiences before hand and I kind of had a premonition before boarding the boat. I went with my wife and two boys aged 11 and 9. What a waste of time and money. First of all, they served everyone else in the boat drinks and the waiter skipped our table. I had to tell the server when he came to collect our salad plates that we were not served anything to drink. He came back with some soda cans for my kids with no ice and cup. Although the waitress tried to joke about it by saying "Now you are stuck with me for the rest of this" she did an ok job with the service.For the money we spent on this dinner cruise, you could have had two or three dinners in some of the nicest restaurants in Maui. The only positive thing I can say is probably the views. I wish there was a way to give this company some negative stars but since I don't have that option, I am giving them a single star (I should have given them -5 stars)

• Visited June 2013