Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best in Maui

As a first timer I was not sure I could do it, but I did! Got up a few times. On the first time... read more

Reviewed yesterday
happylife4me
Oban, United Kingdom
via mobile
Surf’s up

Great overall experience with Maui Surfer Girls -from booking to surfing! Lance is a great... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
DJT105
Palm Coast, Florida

Recommended experiences in and around Lahaina
from $70.31
from $88.54
from $106.10
from $103.13
1,518 results
All reviews semi private lesson honeymoon package surf lessons surfing experience catching waves great lesson hour lesson learn how awesome surf group lesson amazing instructor learning how great waves first timers two hours highlight of our trip bucket list
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The instructors Josh and Victoria rocked. I am guessing I challenged their patience a bit w/ my clumsiness, but they were always there with big smiles and encouraging words. I did finally make it up and actually caught a wave or two. Can't speak highly enough about my experience w/ Maui Surfer Girls. Top notch crew!. Mahalo.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Fantastic surf lesson. Instructors were amazing; super informative and encouraging! 10/10 would recommend! Superb!!!!!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was the second time that my husband and I scheduled a semi-private lesson with MSG. The first was a year ago, and neither of us had surfed before. We had no idea what to expect, but with the great coaching by Chelsea we both stood up on almost every wave! We had so much fun that it was a must-do on our trip to Maui this year. Kiki was our instructor this time around, and because we had taken a lesson previously, she really helped us with the next level of understanding how to surf and understand the waves. Again, we both stood up on almost every wave, and just loved being out on the warm, clear water. This is such a great activity during your time in Maui, and I would highly recommend it to everybody.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had an incredible time with Maui Surfer Girls. Not only did both my boyfriend and I successfully surf our first time, our instructor Raye adeptly individualized advice to our differing skill levels.

Reviewed September 7, 2019

We booked a private lesson for our 3 kids and they all had a great time surfing with Lucy. She was able to get them all standing up at least once, and was very patient and helpful with them. Bonus points for the cute dogs tagging along too.

Date of experience: August 2019