“Yum!!!”

Cuisines: Italian, Hawaiian
Moosomin, Canada
“Yum!!!”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Never had gelato before, but we're believers now! So many different flavors available, thank goodness you can sample them all. We loved the pineapple, sandy beach, and cookies 'n cream. Perfectly location too, grab a cone and walk along the shore. Goes perfectly with a hot coffee.

• Visited December 2013

Campbell, California
“Best espresso I've had on Maui”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

The quality of espresso on Maui is generally very poor, which is sad because they actually grow and roast coffee here. I was impressed with the care the barista puts into making the espresso. They weighed the amount of espresso, watched it pour, made sure it poured for ~25s into a pre-warmed cup. It was delightful. I will stop here every time I'm in Lahaina town and need an espresso fix.

Barista was super friendly too, I'm sorry I didn't get her name.

I can't comment on the Gelato or food as I didn't try any.

• Visited January 2014