This place by far exceeded our expectations. We stayed here 3 nights out of our 9 days stay at Maui. I wish we had stayed more.
Location: It is only 5 minutes of driving distance from Lahaina and is located in an upscale and quiet neighborhood with unbelievably beautiful views of ocean in front and mountains in the back.
Room: The room and the whole house was beautifully designed with very classy furniture and decorated with unique and beautiful items. The outdoor shower was a very refreshing experience. Me and my wife both enjoyed it. They provide Aveda products which was just awsome.
Service: Dan and Amy were very warm and welcoming hosts. Dan went out of his way to make sure that our stay was pleasant. The restaurants and attractions he recommended were top notch. The breakfast was just perfect.
This place was the most beautiful place I have ever stayed in my 15 years of extensive travels.
Great job Dan and Amy!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the West Maui Mountains, this quiet, private Bed & Breakfast offers incredible views of the Pacific Ocean and islands surrounding Maui. Located on the popular west side of the island, you will be just minutes from the historic whaling town of Lahaina and the Kaanapali resort area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ho'oilo House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ho`Oilo House Hotel Lahaina
- Ho'Oilo House Maui/Lahaina