This was the first place we stayed upon our arrival from the mainland. We got there late at night, but there was a welcoming note on the door for us directing us to our rooms. We traveled with our 19 year old daughter so had booked two rooms. We couldn't decide which one to take, both were so lovely. The outdoor showers were incredible--so indulgent, to listen to the birds sing while you shower. Each large room had its own lanai, both in the shade, both entirely private. Dan and Amy were both very helpful. Dan booked our whale watch trip and advised us on restaurants. The home itself is absolutely gorgeous, beautifully decorated and full of wood mouldings, beautiful, high gloss floors and ponds on either side of the hallways- just incredibly lovely. We had take out the second night, being tired from our long flight. Dan gave us plates and we ate on the table in the main room- it felt like we were in our own home, only prettier!! We only hope the rest of our stay will be as nice on the other islands!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the West Maui Mountains, this quiet, private Bed & Breakfast offers incredible views of the Pacific Ocean and islands surrounding Maui. Located on the popular west side of the island, you will be just minutes from the historic whaling town of Lahaina and the Kaanapali resort area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ho'oilo House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ho`Oilo House Hotel Lahaina
- Ho'Oilo House Maui/Lahaina