Just got back from our honeymoon and the Ho'oilo House was one of the highlights of the trip. It is in the perfect area, set away from the chaos of hotel chains along blackrock beach, yet still only a 10 minute drive to said beach - a 4 minute drive to Front Street. Dan, the owner, was knowledgable, funny, and friendly - happy to help at every turn. They put out a delicious breakfast every morning and keep the residence looking immaculate. This was a little pricier than what me and my wife are used to but it was absolutely worth it. Don't stay anywhere else!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the West Maui Mountains, this quiet, private Bed & Breakfast offers incredible views of the Pacific Ocean and islands surrounding Maui. Located on the popular west side of the island, you will be just minutes from the historic whaling town of Lahaina and the Kaanapali resort area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Ho'oilo House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ho`Oilo House Hotel Lahaina
- Ho'Oilo House Maui/Lahaina