Spent 5 nights here with my soulmate and it rocked. Our hosts were beyond generous, the breakfast was simple and filling, and the feeling of privacy, silence, and romance were priceless. The suite we stayed in featured a king size bed and a killer outdoor shower with a partial view of the mountains. Full sunset views were 10 seconds away by the pool, and they too were breath-taking. Our only complaints were the occasional bugs in the room (but that was mostly due to the area and some casually opened doors) and the amount of time it took for the shower and bath water to get warm/hot (hint: turn off the water, wait a few seconds, then turn it on again to fix this...repeat if necessary).
Overall, it was an amazing mix of Lahaina countryside, gorgeous views, intimate lodging, respectful hosts, and easy access to of the best stuff Maui has to offer.
Definitely planning to come back ASAP!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the West Maui Mountains, this quiet, private Bed & Breakfast offers incredible views of the Pacific Ocean and islands surrounding Maui. Located on the popular west side of the island, you will be just minutes from the historic whaling town of Lahaina and the Kaanapali resort area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Ho'oilo House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ho`Oilo House Hotel Lahaina
- Ho'Oilo House Maui/Lahaina