We really enjoyed our stay and the room was beautiful. Dan was always helpful and willing to answer questions. The grounds was amazing. It was so much better than staying in a resort. The only things that keep me from giving it an excellent rating are the following. They did have a lot of bugs in the room and although the outdoor shower was amazing it was difficult to use. The breakfast got boring after 5 days of having the same thing and afternoon tea never had milk. The movies didn't work in our room nor was their a microwave to use. I also thought they could have had better equipment to use because most of it was old and unusable. I think it is the small details that are missing. However I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the West Maui Mountains, this quiet, private Bed & Breakfast offers incredible views of the Pacific Ocean and islands surrounding Maui. Located on the popular west side of the island, you will be just minutes from the historic whaling town of Lahaina and the Kaanapali resort area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ho'oilo House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ho`Oilo House Hotel Lahaina
- Ho'Oilo House Maui/Lahaina