Nestled not too far from downtown lahaina the views are spectacular. The house is beautiful and very balanced. We stayed in the "honu" and enjoyed it very much. The bathroom with outdoor shower was great as well. A private couples massage on the lani is highly recommended and you also have the option for a private dinner by personal chef but the menu wasn't our thing, be sure to ask though as it may change from time to time. Breakfast is continental but very tasty, loved the granola and muffins. Amy and Dan are always willing to help and answer questions and have plenty of boogie boards, beach umbrellas, and towels for your visit. Enjoyed our stay and hope to be back one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the West Maui Mountains, this quiet, private Bed & Breakfast offers incredible views of the Pacific Ocean and islands surrounding Maui. Located on the popular west side of the island, you will be just minutes from the historic whaling town of Lahaina and the Kaanapali resort area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Ho'oilo House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ho`Oilo House Hotel Lahaina
- Ho'Oilo House Maui/Lahaina