My husband and I chose to spend our honeymoon at the Ho'oilo House. There is not a doubt in our minds that we chose the best place. We often talk about how much we want to go back, and we promised that it would happen sooner than later.
When you walk into the main room of the house you are immediately wrapped up in the beauty of the detailed woodwork, spectacular views, and peaceful atmosphere. Our room was absolutely amazing. We really felt comfortable at the Ho'oilo House, as if we actually lived there. We looked forward to the in-house breakfast spread: fresh muffins, juices, eggs, toast, coffee and tea, and the MOST WONDERFUL fruit we have ever had. We found the hosts to be very helpful for insider tips on restaurants and other things to get into on the island. The grounds were amazing, and the pool was just right for an afternoon dip.
You are a minutes drive to Lahaina (an adorable town on the water) and close to many of the beaches Maui has to offer. If you want a unique experience that will certainly stick with you, The Ho'oilo House is a great bet. It is truly a paradise within itself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the West Maui Mountains, this quiet, private Bed & Breakfast offers incredible views of the Pacific Ocean and islands surrounding Maui. Located on the popular west side of the island, you will be just minutes from the historic whaling town of Lahaina and the Kaanapali resort area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and Priceline so you can book your Ho'oilo House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ho`Oilo House Hotel Lahaina
- Ho'Oilo House Maui/Lahaina