“good burgers, otherwise dreadful”
Review of Cool Cat Cafe

Cool Cat Cafe
Ranked #8 of 272 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed September 28, 2009

Cool Cats is convenient and makes a good burger but it is dirty with wretched service. Their burger with pineapple and bbq sauce is yummy but service is virtually nonexistent and rude when they make a rare appearance. Also they serve burgers a la carte which is just weird. I would not recommend the place.

Reviewed September 25, 2009

I had read the reviews on this restaurant, and added it to my list of places to eat while in Lahaina in September. My husband and I decided to try Cool Cat for lunch one day. We were seated outside with a view of the Banyan Tree. I ordered a cheeseburger and shake, and my husband ordered ribs. My burger was so big I had to mash it to get it in my mouth, and the shake was great. Being from Texas, we've eaten a lot of ribs, but these had so much meat on them my husband couldn't eat all of them - and he's a big eater. Expensive, but definitely a good place to eat!

Reviewed September 24, 2009

For the burger place that is rated best burger, I was a little disappointed. The burger was okay, nothing spectacular. Pretty overpriced for a burger, around $12.00 and that doesn't even include fries. We enjoyed Cheeseburger in Paradise alot better (better food, view and music!)

Reviewed September 22, 2009

Definitely a great place to grab a burger and onion rings. Great atmosphere right on Front Street and overlooks the shopping area. Service was only ok. But the food was great and very affordable. Chocolate shake was AMAZING!!!

Reviewed September 15, 2009

Love the Don Ho Burger!!!! Nice place to grab a burger and drink.
Watch over the downtown area. Very relaxing.