“Loved my burger”

Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
“Loved my burger”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

I really enjoyed my burger and fries here! The Don Ho was a delicious burger topped with a sweet Hawaiian sauce! The service was good. The only real complaint was with the lack of air flow through the part of the restaurant where we were seated; July in Lahaina is quite a hot time to sit outdoors with such little air flow.

• Visited July 2014

• Korean first
“Best Burger on Maui Hands Down”
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

My fiancé and I had a fun day parasailing on the ocean and came into the harbor hungry. We walked across the street to Cool Cats for a burger n shake n were very happily stuffed with a couple of juicy delicious burgers n order of frings and some awesome root beer floats. She had the Luna burger and I had the bottle rocket. Absolutely amazing burger. Reasonable cost. A must in Lahina

Reno, Nevada
“Best Burger in Maui”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

This place has won Best Burger in Maui the 11 past years in a row. I must state that I can totally understand why. This place was so good!!!!! Great location, friendly staff. The tables were a little sticky though but I think that is caused by the location and sea water... this is a restaurant that is opened to the elements. STILL AMAZING BURGER THOUGH AND THE ONION RINGS ARE AWESOME.

• Visited July 2014
Garfield, Arkansas
“Fresh local fish”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

When I go to Maui I always go Sportfishing. This is one restaurant where the captain of the boat I charter sells his fish. Many of the other captains in the harbor sell their catch there also. They have great mahi-mahi burgers. There other burgers are great also. It is located downtown close to the movie theater so you can eat either before or after the movie.

Visited February 2014
Houston
“Best Burger and Shake !!!”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Casual dining in Lahaina. Delicious burgers and shakes. Was a nice break from all of the fresh fish on the island. Will definitely return.

Visited July 2014

Been to Cool Cat Cafe? Share your experiences!